A slightly refined interpretation of the classic cat-eye silhouette, this is a pair you can wear and wear and wear. A little slimmer than our original Harper but still with a strong point of view, Harper Lite adds sophistication (with a little edge) to any look.
- LCLisa C.Verified BuyerReviewingHarper Lite | Matte OliveI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoHarper Lite
Oh my God!
These glasses are even more beautiful than I thought they would be!
For the past two years I have worn the tortoise McKenzie with pride as well as my Walker and Beaumont sunnies.
For the longest time I have been wanting to get the Rose in Cream but after a second look decided on the Harper Lite in Matte Olive. They are ridiculously gorgeous and great quality and SUCH a good price!
Love seeing with love!!
- MGManon G.Verified BuyerReviewingHarper Lite | Matte OliveI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoFabulous! Amazing!
I have a big head! Yes, the frame width is accurate and I couldn't be happier! Love love. Cant wait to get my prescription in them. I have the Macphersons too and I'm going to put a sunglass prescription in them!
- CCynnieReviewingHarper Lite | Dark TortoiseI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
I love my Harper Lite Dark Tortoise glasses. This is my third pair from DL Eyewear. They make me feel closer to Dan and I always get compliments. 😜🤓
- LLisaReviewingHarper Lite | Vintage RoseI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months ago5 Stars
Love these so much!
- CRChad R.Verified BuyerReviewingHarper Lite | Matte OliveI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat glasses
I bought these from my wife for our 5 year anniversary. This makes her third pair of your glasses. It’s good to know is that a quality has not diminished and the style always remains in style.