A slightly refined interpretation of the classic cat-eye silhouette, this is a pair you can wear and wear and wear. A little slimmer than our original Harper but still with a strong point of view, Harper Lite adds sophistication (with a little edge) to any look.
- LCLisa C.Verified BuyerReviewingHarper Lite | Matte OliveI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoHarper Lite
Oh my God!
These glasses are even more beautiful than I thought they would be!
For the past two years I have worn the tortoise McKenzie with pride as well as my Walker and Beaumont sunnies.
For the longest time I have been wanting to get the Rose in Cream but after a second look decided on the Harper Lite in Matte Olive. They are ridiculously gorgeous and great quality and SUCH a good price!
Love seeing with love!!
- MGManon G.Verified BuyerReviewingHarper Lite | Matte OliveI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoFabulous! Amazing!
I have a big head! Yes, the frame width is accurate and I couldn't be happier! Love love. Cant wait to get my prescription in them. I have the Macphersons too and I'm going to put a sunglass prescription in them!
- CRChad R.Verified BuyerReviewingHarper Lite | Matte OliveI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat glasses
I bought these from my wife for our 5 year anniversary. This makes her third pair of your glasses. It’s good to know is that a quality has not diminished and the style always remains in style.
- KFKimberly F.Verified BuyerReviewingHarper Lite | Matte OliveI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoHaper Lite
I LOVE these frames. They are just adorable. I am trading them out, so they will become my every day glasses and my Rose frame will be for the computer. I think this style would look wonderful on pretty must everyone.
- JKJaimie K.Verified BuyerReviewingHarper Lite | Dark TortoiseI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLove these for me!
Definitely took a step out of my comfort zone for these and have no regrets! I've received tons of compliments, and have actually been skipping the contacts in favor of my Harper Lites!