INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect and store information from or about you:
- When you directly provide it to us. This happens when you purchase products (e.g., your name, email address and billing information associated with your debit/credit card); request assistance from our customer support team (e.g., your email or phone number); complete contact forms, request newsletters or other information, or participate in contests and surveys; make public contributions to the Service (e.g., when you interact with third parties through the Service or submit a product review); or otherwise participate in activities we promote that require information about you. Please note that we do not store credit/debit card numbers. If you make a payment through our Service, your credit/debit card information will be stored by Stripe. For more information about Stripe's data storage and privacy terms, please visit their website www.stripe.com.
- From other sources: Service Providers. We may also receive information about you from our service providers and business partners, including companies that assist with payment processing, analytics, data processing and management (e.g. to measure ad quality and responses to ads, and to display ads that are more likely to be relevant to you) account management, hosting, customer and technical support, and other services which we use to personalize your Service experience.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
By using the Service, you agree to our use of these tracking technologies.
- Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. These text files can be read by these websites and help to identify you when you return to a website. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer when you have gone offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to block and delete cookies, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
- We use third-party analytics service providers to assist us in collecting and understanding website usage information. We use information from these services to help us improve our website and the services we provide to our users.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements on our behalf. These companies may use a cookie or an action tag to tailor the advertisements you see on this website and other sites, to track your response to their advertisement, to determine whether advertising has been served and to measure the effectiveness of their advertising.
- We may also collect your email address via cookies and pixels on the Website through the use of trusted third-party partners. These partners may also combine your email information with other information they have access to such as a mailing address so that we may serve relevant marketing offers to you via email and direct mail. If you do not want us to collect information about you, please contact email@example.com to opt out.
We may share information about you with the following third parties:
- Advertisers and Third Party Marketing Partners: We may share personal data with third party marketing partners for commercial purposes and we may allow advertisers and third party marketing partners to collect and use information they need to confirm that their ads are properly served and to measure the success of their campaigns on websites and apps. These partners may use this information (and similar information collected from other websites) for purposes of delivering targeted advertisements to you when you visit other related websites within their networks. This practice is commonly referred to as “interest-based advertising” or “online behavioral advertising”. If you prefer that we do not share your personal data with third-party advertising and marketing partners, you may opt-out of such sharing at no cost by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Partners and Affiliates. We may disclose your personal data to our business partners and affiliates with whom we have contracted to provide you with products or services that may be of interest to you. For example, your personal information may be shared with business partners with whom we jointly offer products and services. We require our business partners and affiliates to agree in writing to maintain the confidentiality and security of the personal data they obtain on our behalf.
- Other Users: information in product reviews you post will be accessible by other users of the Service.
- Others with Your Consent: We may ask for your explicit consent to share certain information with third parties.
We may also share information about you in the following contexts:
- Pursuant to an investigation: We may investigate and disclose information from or about you if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure (a) is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us; (b) is helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service; or (c) protects our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users, affiliates, or the public.
SOCIAL MEDIA SHARING
DO NOT TRACK SETTINGS
Please note that your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to websites and online services you visit. The Service does not alter its practices when it receives a “Do Not Track” from a visitor’s browser.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Please note that the Service may contain links to unaffiliated third-party sites. We suggest you read the privacy policies on or applicable to all such third-party services.
- You can adjust your privacy settings by following the appropriate links on our Service or by contacting us. If you receive an email from us, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link.
- To control cookies, you can modify your settings in most web browsers to accept or deny cookies or to request your permission each time a site attempts to set a cookie. You can also manually delete previously stored cookies at any time. Please note that cookie-based opt-outs are not effective on mobile applications. However, on many mobile devices, application users may opt out of certain mobile ads via their device settings.
- The online advertising industry also provides websites from which you may opt-out of receiving targeted ads from our data partners and our other advertising partners that participate in self-regulatory programs. You can access these, and also learn more about targeted advertising and consumer choice and privacy, at www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp, or http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/andwww.aboutads.info/choices/.
- Please note that if you choose to block cookies, doing so may impair the Service or prevent certain elements of it from functioning.
The Service is not directed to children under 16 and children under 16 are not permitted to use the Service. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 16. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal data without parental consent, please contact us (see “Contact Information”). If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal data without parental consent, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the applicable account.
We use commercially reasonable efforts to follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect information about you, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We strive to be fully compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). EEA users have the right to request access to personal data, as well as to seek to update, delete or correct their personal data. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
Your personal information will be initially processed in Ireland and then will be transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on how data transfers comply with the GDPR, see Shopify’s GDPR Whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR.
MODIFICATIONS TO THIS POLICY
If you have any further questions regarding our privacy practices or information about you, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
DL Life Goods LLC, 400 N. Roxbury Dr., 3rd Floor, Beverly Hills, CA 90210